Q. Poyais is a fictional -
4) Stock Exchange
Q. Triffin Paradox is related to -
Q. A brownfield expansion broadly refers to -
1) Setting up a new factory
2) Extending an existing factory
3) Merging two units to create one large unit
4) Splitting one unit into several units
Q. Which of the following is not a non-cash expenditure for a company?
1) Expenditure on advertising
3) Goodwill impairment
Q. Which of the following is the correct statement regarding the new Open Acreage Licensing Policy for Oil and Gas Exploration?
1) It prohibits licensing policy for oil exploration
2) It allows bidders to carve out areas where they want to drill
3) It prohibits licensing policy for gas exploration
4) It allows oil and gas exploration
Q. Which is the correct statement with reference to the recently launched e-RAKAM portal?
1) A digital platform for exchanging currencies
2) A digital platform for buying and selling agricultural products
3) A digital platform for paying taxes
4) A digital platform for imports and exports
Q. Which are the BRIC countries?
1) Brazil, Russia, India and Canada
2) Britain, Russia, India and China
3) Brazil, Russia, India and China
4) Britain, Russia, India and Canada
Q. ........... occurs when people are willing to work, but the people searching for work are not qualified for the job.
1) Frictional Unemployment
2) Budding Unemployment
3) Structural Unemployment
4) Static Unemployment
Q. Which of the following is a direct tax?
1) Corporation Tax
2) Custom Duty
3) Excise Duty
4) Service Tax
Q. What kind of unemployment is found in the agriculture sector of India?
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com