Q. Change the following sentence into a simple sentence.
'The Institution is as bad as it could be.'
1) The Institute is thoroughly bad
2) The Institute is so bad that we cannot live
3) The Institute is too bad to say anything
4) The Institute is not only bad but also good
Q. Choose the correct option.
This Pen is much ......... than that.
2) more cheaper
3) the cheaper
Q. Fill in the blank in the given sentence by choosing the correct option.
Put ......... the clock, it is twenty minutes fast.
Q. Which of the following is wrongly spelt?
Q. Choose the correct part of speech/ word class of the word 'interesting' in the following sentence -
This book is interesting.
Q. Choose the correct meaning of the Phrase Zero hour.
1) 12 O'clock at night
2) The hour when an operation begins
3) The hour when the sun rises
4) The hour when the sun sets
Q. Select the word as an appropriate meaning for the given word Vandal from the following -
1) One who destroys works of art
2) One who creates works of art
3) One who does not mix freely with others
4) One who is present everywhere
Q. Change the given sentence into passive voice.
Everyone loves him
1) He is loved by all
2) He loves everyone
3) He was loved by everyone
4) He is loved by everyone
Q. Correct the following expression -
Both he as well as his son were present.
1) Both, he and his son was present
2) Both of them he and his son were present
3) Both he and his son were present
4) Both he and his son has been present
Q. Find out the correct indirect narration of the following direct speech -
John looked at the Taj and said, "How magnificent!"
1) John looked at the Taj and told that how magnificent it is
2) John looked at the Taj and exclaimed with surprise that it was very magnificent
3) John looked at the Taj and asked that how magnificent
4) None of the above
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org