Q. Which of the following statements is not correct regarding wind power capacity in India?
1) Wind power capacity in India has significantly increased
2) Gujarat has around 22% of the total wind power capacity of the country
3) Tamil Nadu's wind power capacity was about 24% of the country in the year 2021
4) Madhya Pradesh has the third rank in the country in wind power capacity
Q. Which pollution causes Itai-Itai disease in human beings?
1) Mercury pollution
2) Cadmium pollution
3) Arsenic pollution
4) Nitrate pollution
Q. India proposed new pillars of cooperation within the Shanghai Cooperation Summit. They include -
I. Startups and Innovation
II. Traditional Medicine
III. Youth Empowerment
IV. Digital inclusion
V. Shared Buddhist Heritage
Which of the above is/are part of India's proposal?
1) Only I, II, III and IV
2) Only II, III, IV and V
3) I, III, IV and V
4) All I, II, III, IV and V
Q. National Maritime Heritage Complex is being developed at -
1) Lothal (Gujara)
2) Viraval (Gujarat)
3) Para deep (Odisha)
4) Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about 'Dana Pani' initiative?
1) The Border Security Force (BSF) has started a special mission 'Dana-Pani'
2) Under this initiative food and water are arranged for birds
3) The initiative was started in Rann of Kutch in Gujarat along the India-Pakistan border
4) The purpose of this special initiative is to protect the birds in the border area from the scorching heat.
Q. India's rank in Henley Passport Index 2023 is -
Q. After IIT Madras's decision to have a campus in Zanzibar (Tanzania), another IIT entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for establishment of the IIT campus in Abu Dhabi. The IIT is -
1) Indian Institution of Technology Delhi
2) Indian Institution of Technology Bombay
3) Indian Institution of Technology Kharagpur
4) Indian Institution of Technology Kanpur
Q. C 40 was in the news. It is -
1) A global network of mayors of World's 96 cities that are united in action to confront the climate crisis.
2) A type of Drone capable of hitting the target at an altitude of 500 meters
3) An isotope of carbon
4) A campaign for the control of diabetes
Q. Consider the following facts about Jan Vishwas (Amendment of Provisions) Bill, 2023 -
I. The Bill seeks to decriminalise minor offenses by amending 183 provisions in 42 Acts with a view to promote ease of business.
II. Besides seeking decriminalization of minor offenses, the bill also envisages the rationalization of monetary penalties, depending on the gravity of the offense, bolstering trust-based governance.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1) Only I
2) Only II
3) Both I and II
4) Neither I nor II
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about 'SAGAR SAMPARK'?
1) 'Sagar Sampark is a Differential Global Navigation Satellite System (DGNSS)
2) SAGAR SAMPARK was launched on July 12,2023
3) The DGNSS service will help mariners in safe navigation and will reduce the risk of collisions, groundings, and accidents in the port and harbour areas
4) It was launched by the Indian Space Research Organization
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com