Q. Which of the following state gets it first airport which is also India's 100th airport?
Q. Which city emerged on top of the Ease of Living Index this year?
Q. India successfully test-fired "Helina" missile which is -
1) Anti Submarine Missile
2) Anti Tank Missile
3) Anti Ship Missile
4) Anti Aircraft missile
Q. The Government of India launched a programme called 'Clean Ganga'. This is because -
1) the Ganga is a holoy river
2) contaminated Ganga water can spread contagious disease
3) groundwater cannot be used for drinking purpose
4) it can attract more tourists
Q. What is the purpose of 'Vidyanjali Yojana'?
1) To enable the famous foreign educational institutions to open their campuses in India
2) To increase the quality of education provided in government schools by taking help from the private sector and the community
3) To encourage voluntary monetary contributions from private individuals and organizations so as to improve the infrastructure facilities for primary and secondary schools
4) To enable Indian educational institutions to open their campuses abroad
Q. Which of the following is not the objective of 'National Nutrition Mission'?
1) To create awareness relating to malnutrition among pregnant women and lactating mothers
2) To reduce the incidence of anemia among young children, adolescent girls and women
3) To promote the consumption of millets, coarse cereals and unpolished rice
4) To promote the consumption of Poultry eggs
Q. As per the UN Human Development Index (HDI) 2018 report, which of the following country has ranked first in HDI 2018 list?
Q. As per the UN Human Development Index (HDI) report 2018 India's ranked -
Q. "Nomadic Elephant-2018" was a joint exercise in between -
1) India and Nepal
2) India and Singapore
3) India and Russia
4) India and Mongolia
Q. Who among the following renominated as chairman of Lok Sabha ethics panel?
1) Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
2) P Karunakaran
3) L K Advani
4) Gulam Navi azad
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com