Q. Which is not true about carbon border tax?
1) A carbon border tax is a duty on imports based on the amount of carbon emissions resulting from the production of the product in question. As a price on carbon, it discourages emissions. A carbon border tax is arguably an improvement from a national carbon tax.
2) It was introduced in conference of biodiversity in 2022
3) The proposal is part of the European Commission's Euro-pean Green Deal that endeavours to make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050
4) A national carbon tax is a fee that a government imposes on any company within the country that burns fossil fuels
Q. The Indian Rupee was made fully convertible on the current account in -
Q. In case of elastic demand, an increase in price will -
1) lead to increase in total revenue
2) lead to decrease in total revenue
3) have no effect on total revenue
4) None of the above
Q. Which of the following is not a capital outflow?
1) Receipt of loans from abroad
2) Payment of loans
3) Purchase of shares in foreing countries
4) Purchase of shares in foreing companies
Q. What has to be subtracted from gross investment to obtain net investment?
1) Direct taxes
2) Indirect taxes
Q. An indirect instrument of monetary policy is -
1) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
2) Cash Reserve Ratio
3) Bank Rate
4) Open market operations
Q. One of the following is not a component of foreign exchange reserves in India -
1) The gold stock of RBI
2) Foreign exchange assets of RBI
3) SDR holdings of government
4) Foreing exchange assets of Government
Q. Who fixes the REPO rate in India?
1) IMF - International Monetary Fund
2) RBI - Reserve Bank of India
3) NITI Ayog
4) SEBI - Securities and Exchange Board of India
Q. Which one of the following does not influence the quantity demanded for a good?
1) Good's own price
2) Price of a complementary good
3) Price of a substitute good
4) Prices of inputs into production of the good
Q. Which one of the following would be considered Foreign Direct Investment?
1) A foreign company buying shares in stock exchanges in India
2) A foreign country pension fund investing in Indian stock markets
3) A foreign merchant banker buying shares from Indian stock markets
4) A foreign entity setting up an educational institution in India
Manage your small business accounting needs from anywhere anytime with the help of Cloud based QuickBooks remotely accessible on citrix vdi with an affordable citrix xendesktop cost. Get a 15-day risk-free trial from Apps4Rent.
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com