- Science of flight of airplanes.
- Study of heavenly bodies.
- Science dealing with crop plant.
- Deals with the study of blood vascular system.
- Study of flower.
- Study of apes and man.
- Honey industries (Bee Keeping).
- Study of spiders.
- Study of frogs.
- Deals with the study of chemical reactions in relation to life activities.
- Deals with the use of micro-organisms in commercial processes for producing fine chemicals such as drugs, vaccines, hormones etc. on a large scale.
- Study of heart.
- Study of skulls.
- Study of secret writing.
- Study concerning with the application and uses of very low temperature.
- Study of cells.
- Study of skin.
- The study of relationship between organisms and environment.
- Study of insects.
- Study of cause of insects.
- Study of improvement of human race by applying laws of heredity. it is related with future generations.
- Deals with the study of origin of new from old.
- Deals with life or possibilities of life beyond the earth.
- Study of flower yielding plants.
- Study of condition and structure of the earth
- Study of heredity and variations.
- Study of growing old.
- Study of female reproductive organs.
- Study of garden cultivation.
- Study of blood.
- Study of liver.
- Teachings by pictures and models.
- Science which deals with the study of resistance of organisms against infection.
- Science of law.
- Study of human beauty.
- Compiling of dictionary.
- Study of fungi.
- Study of muscles.
- Study of kidneys.
- Study of nervous system.
- Study of coins and medals.
- Branch of medicine dealing with pregnancy.
- Study of dreams.
- Study of eyes .
- Study of birds.
- Study of bones.
- Study of fossils.
- Stamp collecting.
- Study of languages.
- Concerning the sounds of a language.
- Natural phenomenon.
- Stydy of soils.
- Study of disease causing organisms.
- Study of algae.
- Science dealing with the study of functions of various parts of organisms.
- Study of fish.
- Study of fruits.
- Study of earthquakes.
- Silk industry(culture of silk moth and pupa).
- Study of snakes.
- Communication between two minds at a distance with the help of emotions, thoughts and feelings.
- Study of classification of organisms.
- Study of virus.