Q. National organization working in the area of computers and communication technology is -
1) National Informatics Centre
2) National Association of Software and Services Companies
3) Department of Information Technology
4) All of these
Q. Select the correct non-renewable source of energy -
4) Wind power
Q. Consider the following statements relating to Richter scale :
1. It was devised in 1935 by Charles F. Richter.
2. It described the quantity of energy released by a single earthquake.
3. Richter Scale has no upper limit.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
1) 1 only
2) 1 and 2 only
3) 2 and 3 only
4) 1, 2 and 3
Q. Which instrument is used to measure humidity?
Q. Scientists estimate Earth's average albedo rate is about -
Q. What is Artificial Intelligence?
1) Making a Machine intelligence
2) Programming with your own intelligence
3) Putting more memory into Computer
4) Putting your intelligence into Computer
Q. Who among the following is considered as the Father of Artificial Intelligence?
1) Charles Babbage
2) Lee De Forest
3) John McCarthy
Q. Which one of the following statements is incorrect about the different generations of mobile communications?
1) Only one subscriber at any given time is assigned a channel in the first generation (IG).
2) In second generation (2G) mobile communication, 5 MHz multi-carrier system is used.
3) For third generation (3G) voice call and data is an important feature.
4) Global roaming across multiple networks and multimedia is provided to users anytime and anywhere at a much higher speed in Fourth generation (4G) mobile communication.
Q. LIGO stands for -
1) Laser Interferometer Gravitational wave Observatory
2) Light Interferometer Gravitational wave Observatory
3) Light Induced Gravity Observatory
4) Laser Induced Gaseous Optics
Q. A satellite is used for -
2) Weather forecasting
3) Agriculture and forestry
4) All the above
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com