Q. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a web-based online software application designed, developed, owned and implemented by the -
1) Department of Financial Services
2) Institute of Government Accounts and Finance
3) Controller General of Accounts
4) National Institute of Financial Management
Q. Which one of the following countries is not a founding member of the New Development Bank?
Q. Who among the following in his book "The Managerial Revolution" argued that a managerial class dominated all industrial societies, both capitalist and communist, by virtue of its technical and scientific knowledge and its administrative skills?
1) James Burnham
2) Robert Michels
3) Gaetano Mosea
4) Vilfredo Pareto
Q. Indexation is a method whose use can be associated with which one of the following?
1) Controlling inflation
2) Nominal GDP estimation
3) Measurement of savings rate
4) Fixing of wage compensation
Q. The working of the price mechanism in a free-market economy refers to which one of the following?
1) The interplay of the forces of demand and supply
2) Determination of the inflation rate in the economy
3) Determination of the economy's propensity to consume
4) Determination of the economy's full employment output
Q. Which one of the following equals Personal Disposable Income?
1) Personal Income-Direct taxes paid by households and miscellaneous fees, fines, etc.
2) Private Income-Saving of Private Corporate Sectors-Cor- portion Tax
3) Private Income - Taxes
4) Total expenditure of House-holds-Income Tax-Gifts received
Q. What do you mean by Demographic Dividend?
1) A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
2) A rise in the rate of literacy due to development of educational institutions in different parts of the country
3) A rise in the standard of living of the people due to the growth of alternative livelihood practices
4) A rise in the gross employment ratio of a country due to government policies
Q. Gini Coefficient or Gini Ratio can be associated with which one of the following measurements in an economy?
1) Rate of inflation
2) Poverty index
3) Income inequality
4) Personal income
Q. Which one of the following is not a dimension of the Human Development Index?
1) A long and healthy life
3) Access to banking and other financial provisions
4) A decent standard of living
Q. Which one of the following factors is not considered in determining the Minimum Support Price (MSP) in India?
1) Cost of production
2) Price trends in international and domestic markets
3) Cost of living index
4) Inter-crop price parity
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com