Q. You have a difference of opinion with somebody, how you would express most humbly?
1) You are wrong !
2) You speak rubbish
3) You don't know about it
4) I don't agree with your opinion
Q. Heads of governments of almost all the countries have decided to take many urgent initiatives to address the climate change issue. This shows that -
1) There were no steps taken in the past
2) The steps taken in the past were very good
3) The effects of climate change are more severe today
4) There is unnecessary pressure on the heads of governments now
Q. The new Principal of the school has urged each student in the school to do yoga on a regular basis. This implies that -
1) The Principal thinks that yoga is as important as studies
2) All students were doing yoga but not regularly before he took over as Principal
3) There was no yoga practice before he took charge
4) He feels that yoga is good for physical and mental health of the children
Q. You have an exam tomorrow and a friend of yours approaches you at your home for help to understand Newton's law. What will you do?
1) Ask your mother to tell your friend that you are not at home
2) Meet your friend and tell him that you don't understand Newton's law to save your time for preparation
3) Sit with your friend and try to explain Newton's law to him
4) Tell him that you will let him copy in case Newton's law is asked in the exam
Q. You are a warden of a hostel. The mess contractor files a complains that some students take mess food to feed the stray animals incurring financial losses to him.
What will you do?
1) Will Pacify the situation and help in making up losses in some other way
2) Will try to avoid the complaint by not responding so that there is no problem
3) Will levy additional charges on all hostel residents to take care of food expenses of stray animals
4) Will investigate the matter and forbid them from doing illegal activities
Q. A group effort of generating alternative ideas that can help a manager solve a problem is called -
1) The Delphi technique
2) Out of the box thinking
3) The nominal group technique
Q. What are the barriers to effective communication?
1) Moralising, being judgemental and comments of consolation
2) Dialogue, summary and self review
3) Use of simple words, cool reaction and defensive attitude
4) Personal statements, eye contact and simple narration
Q. A case of complex problems group performance is higher in -
1) Centralized network
2) Restricted network
3) Problem oriented network
4) Decentralized network
Q. According to communication as interaction perspective, feedback is -
1) never intentional
2) always intentional
3) seldom useful
4) sometimes unintentional
Q. In which of the following decision-making style low tolerance for ambiguity is found?
1) Analytical style
2) Conceptual style
3) Directive style
4) None of the above
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com