Q. Bibliometry is -
1) Function of Library Network
2) Information Management Service
3) Information Management Tool
4) Library Service
Q. Which of the following is a characteristic of Web2.0 applications?
1) Multiple users schedule their time to use Web2.0 applications one by one
2) Web2.0 applications are focused on the ability for people to collaborate and share information online
3) Web2.0 applications provide users with content rather than facilitating users to create it
4) Web2.0 applications use only static pages
Q. In the context of Microsoft Word, there is a feature called 'Gutter Margin'. What is this feature used for?
1) Improve the clarity of graphics and images
2) Give provision for better document binding
3) Improve the clarity of the printed text
4) Facilitate the insertion of page numbers
Q. Computer tools such as Word, Excel and Power Point are products owned by which of these companies?
Q. Computers which offer information are called .......... and those which seek information are called -
1) Servers, clients
2) Clients, servers
3) Applications, complex soft-wares
4) System software, application software
Q. Email addresses in ............ field are visible to all recipients. Email addresses in .......... field are visible to only the recipient.
1) Cc and Bcc, To
2) To and Bcp, Cc
3) To and Cc, Bcc
4) Bcc, To
Q. FAQ stands for -
1) Frequently Asked Questions
2) Favourite Asked Questions
3) Favourite and Answered Questions
4) Frequently Answered Questions
Q. The top most row of keys on the standard keyboard contains .......... keys, and the longest key on the keyboard is -
1) alphabetic, space bar
2) number, enter key
3) function, enter key
4) function, space bar
Q. Choose the best option : An anti virus program is designed to ........... computer virus.
1) identify and eliminate
2) scan device and identify
3) scan device, identify and eliminate
4) scan device and eliminate
Q. Speed of internet connection is measured in ............
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org