Q. Eco mark is given to a product which is -
1) Rich in carbohydrate
2) Economically viable
3) Environment friendly
Q. International Monetary Fund has raised the weighting of in the currency basket of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs).
I. US Dollar
III. Chinese Yuan
IV. Japanese Yen
V. Pound Sterling
The correct code is -
1) Only I
2) Only I and III
3) Only III
4) None of the above
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
1) WTO was established on January 1, 1995
2) The countries at the WTO operate on the basis of consensus
3) Any member-country can veto a deal
4) At least 10 per cent of mem-ber countries can veto a deal
Q. Niti Ayog formed in -
1) 1 January, 2015
2) 1 February, 2015
3) 1 March, 2015
4) 13 June, 2015
Q. A country is said to be in a debt trap if -
1) It has to abide by the conditionality imposed by the International Monetary Fund
2) It is required to borrow money to make interest payments on outstanding loans
3) It has been refused loans or aid by creditors
4) The World Bank charges a very high rate of interest on outstanding as well as new loans
Q. Who among the following economists coined the terminology Hindu Rate of Growth?
1) Bimal Jalan
2) Amiya Kumar Bagchi
3) Vijay Kelkar
4) Raj Krishna
Q. In which of the following places is a steel plant under SAIL located?
Q. Which iron & steel plant was installed with British Technological support?
Q. Narsimhan Committee is related -
1) Higher Education Reforms
2) Tax Structure Reforms
3) Banking Structure Reforms
4) Planning Implementation Reforms
Q. What was the main theme of the twelfth five-year plan of India?
1) More rapid and more inclusive growth
2) Rapid, more inclusive and sustainable growth
3) Growth with justice and equality
4) Sustainable development
Manage your small business accounting needs from anywhere anytime with the help of Cloud based QuickBooks remotely accessible on citrix vdi with an affordable citrix xendesktop cost. Get a 15-day risk-free trial from Apps4Rent.
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com