Q. Farmers' Clubs have been promoted by -
1) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
2) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
3) Regional Rural Banks
4) Ministry of Agriculture, Farmers' Welfare and Cooperation
Q. World Economic Forum introduced the new Global Competitiveness Index 4.0 in 2019. In this Index 4.0 represents -
1) Industry 4.0 (Fourth Industrial Revolution)
2) Service 4.0 (Fourth Services Revolution)
3) Agriculture 4.0 (Fourth Agricultural Revolution
4) IT 4.0 (Fourth generation IT solutions)
Q. The theme of XI BRICS Summit 2019 was -
1) 'Economic Growth for an Innovative Future'
2) 'Growth with Sustainable Future'
3) 'Development with Equity'
4) 'Growth, Equity and Inclusiveness'
Q. The Steel Scrap Recycling Policy, 2019 has been notified by the -
1) Ministry of Road Transport and National Highways
2) Ministry of Steel
3) Department of Heavy Industries
4) Ministry of MSMEs
Q. In Germany, the term 'Black Zero' is referred to as -
1) Loss making Start-Ups
2) Profitable zero-debt companies
3) Balanced Budget
4) Tainted Companies
Q. Which was the first private sector bank in India?
1) Catholic Syrian Bank
2) City Union Bank
3) Nedungadi Bank
4) Nainital Bank
Q. The term Seingnorage refers to -
1) Intrinsic value of currency notes less the cost of production
2) Cost of production of currency notes less intrinsic value
3) Domestic currency value less foreign currency value
4) Inflation adjusted currency value
Q. Husband and wife jointly borrowed a home loan in the ratio of 50 : 50. Wife enjoys full ownership of the house. Each can avail income tax rebate in the ratio of -
3) Any one, at the borrower's discretion
4) The respective assessee's income
Q. A substantial increase in capital expenditure or revenue deficit leads to ...........
1) Budgetary Deficit
2) Fiscal Deficit
3) Primary Deficit
4) Revenue Deficit
Q. What effect will a decrease in demand and an increase in supply have on equilibrium price?
1) Equilibrium price will fall
2) Equilibrium price will rise
3) Equilibrium price will be constant
4) Sometimes price will rise and sometimes it will fall
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org