Q. Which of the following was the capital of Rashtrakutas?
Q. Vijaya Rajendra Chola's title was adopted by which of the following kings?
4) Rajendra I
Q. With reference to the history of India, Ulgulan or the Great Tumult is the description of which of the following events?
1) The Revolt of 1857
2) The Mappila Rebellion of 1921
3) The Indigo Revolt of 1859 - 60
4) Birsa Munda's Revolt of 1899-1900
Q. Which Indian mass movement began with the famous Dandi March of Mahatma Gandhi?
1) Khilafat Movement
2) Non-Cooperation Movement
3) Civil Disobedience Movement
4) Quit India Movement
Q. Which of the following contains a mention of female personal bodyguards of the Mauryan king, who were skilled in archery?
4) Vedic literature
Q. The Ilbert Bill controversy was related to the -
1) imposition of restrictions on the Indians to carry arms
2) imposition of restrictions on newspapers and magazines published in Indian languages
3) removal of disqualifications imposed on the Indian magistrates with regard to the trial of the Europeans
4) removal of a duty on imported cotton cloth
Q. Which Greek ambassador set up a pillar in honour of Vishnu?
Q. Who among the following Mughal Emperors shifted emphasis from illustrated manuscripts to the album and individual portraits?
4) Shah Jahan
Q. Which of the following was not proposed by Cripps Mission?
1) Making of the constitution solely in the hands of Indians
2) It offered complete independence instead of dominion status
3) It provided an option to the provinces to frame a separate constitution
4) Free India was given an option to withdraw from the Commonwealth
Q. Trirashmi Buddhist cave complex, where three new caves have been discovered, is located in which state?
1) Tamil Nadu
3) Uttar Pradesh
4) Madhya Pradesh
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com