Q. The United Nations Human Right High Commissioner office is located at -
2) New York
3) The Hague
Q. Which gas was released when Bhopal gas tragedy occurred?
1) Methyl Cyanide
2) Methyl Iso Cyanide
3) Methyl Nitrate
4) Nitrogen Cyanide
Q. Select the correct non-renewable source of energy -
4) Wind power
Q. Who among the following was posthumously conferred with the Ashoka Chakra, India's highest peacetime gallantry award, in 2019?
1) Jyoti Prakash Nirala
2) Nazir Ahmad Wani
3) Hangpan Dada
4) Mohan Nath Goswami
Q. Which of the following correctly depicts the statements related to demographic distribution of population?
I. The proportion of children population is low in Kerala state whereas it is high in Uttar Pradesh state.
II. The proportion of Old Age population is high in Kerala and low in Jammu & Kashmir.
Which is/ are correct option?
1) Only I
2) Only II
3) Both I and II
4) Neither I nor II
Q. Consider the following statements about a solenoid :
1. The magnetic field strength in a solenoid depends upon the number of turns per unit length in the solenoid.
2. The magnetic field strength in a solenoid depends upon the current flowing in the wire of the solenoid.
3. The magnetic field strength in a solenoid depends upon the diameter of the solenoid.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
1) 1, 2 and 3
2) 1 and 3 only
3) 2 and 3 only
4) 1 and 2 only
Q. Consider the following statements relating to Richter scale :
1. It was devised in 1935 by Charles F. Richter.
2. It described the quantity of energy released by a single earthquake.
3. Richter Scale has no upper limit.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
1) 1 only
2) 1 and 2 only
3) 2 and 3 only
4) 1, 2 and 3
Q. Which of the following is/ are environmental effects of Rotation of the Earth?
1. Daily or diurnal rhythm in day-light and air temperature.
2. Flow path of both air and water are turned consistently in a side-ward direction.
3. The movement of the tides.
Select the correct answer using the code given below :
1) 1 and 2 only
2) 1 and 3 only
3) 1, 2 and 3
4) 3 only
Q. PQLI stands for -
1) Physical Quality of Life Index
2) Poor Quality of Life in India
3) Population Quotient of life in India
4) Poverty, Quality of Life in India
Q. Which instrument is used to measure humidity?
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com