Q. Which of the following state gets it first airport which is also India's 100th airport?
Q. Which city emerged on top of the Ease of Living Index this year?
Q. India successfully test-fired "Helina" missile which is -
1) Anti Submarine Missile
2) Anti Tank Missile
3) Anti Ship Missile
4) Anti Aircraft missile
Q. The Government of India launched a programme called 'Clean Ganga'. This is because -
1) the Ganga is a holoy river
2) contaminated Ganga water can spread contagious disease
3) groundwater cannot be used for drinking purpose
4) it can attract more tourists
Q. Should all train engines operated by coal be converted to electric engines?
1) Yes, coal engines pollute the environment more than electric engines
2) Yes, electric engines are more powerful and efficient
3) No, we do not have enough electric power to cater to the need of domestic use
4) No, we have enough coals to run train engines
Q. The order of the tricolour of the Indian Flag from top to bottom is in which of the following sequences?
1) Saffron, White with 24-spoke Wheel, Green
2) Green, White with 24-spoke Wheel, Saffron
3) Saffron, White with 22-spoke Wheel, Green
4) Green, White with 22-spoke Wheel, Saffron
Q. For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by -
1) anyone residing in India
2) a resident of the constituency from which the election is to be contested
3) non-resident Indian below 30 years of age
4) citizen of India of 30 years of age
Q. The school Principal received several complaints from parents about bullying in the school campus during recess. He wants to investigate the matter and find the culprit. Therefore, he instructs to one of his teachers to look after the students during the recess. Which situtation should the teacher report to the Principal?
1) A lonely girl is sitting under the tree and crying
2) Four boys are forcefully trying to open another boy's backpack
3) Five girls are playing catch and throw game
4) Three boys are huddled over a mobile phone which is not supposed to be on school campus
Q. What is the purpose of 'Vidyanjali Yojana'?
1) To enable the famous foreign educational institutions to open their campuses in India
2) To increase the quality of education provided in government schools by taking help from the private sector and the community
3) To encourage voluntary monetary contributions from private individuals and organizations so as to improve the infrastructure facilities for primary and secondary schools
4) To enable Indian educational institutions to open their campuses abroad
Q. 'Right to Vote' in India is a -
1) Fundamental Right
2) Natural Right
3) Constitutional Right
4) Legal Right
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com