Q. As per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, which of the following marks is made mandatory on all processed fruit products sold in our country?
Q. In which year did the nationalisation of banks start in India?
Q. Bombay Stock Exchange is the _______ stock exchange of Asia.
Q. The call for Garibi Hatao was incorporated in -
1) Fourth Five-Year Plan
2) Fifth Five-Year Plan
3) Sixth Five-Year Plan
4) Seventh Five-Year Plan
Q. The Five-Year Plan was first launched in -
Q. Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank of the USA failed due -
1) Asset-liability mismatches
2) High level of bad non performing assets
3) Erosion of reserve money
4) Diversion of funds by the promoters
Q. Which of the following is India's first integrated steel plant?
1) Bokaro steel plant
2) Bhilai steel plant
3) Durgapur steel plant
4) Vishakhapatnam steel plant
Q. TV Somanathan committee has been constituted by the government of India to look into the matter related to -
1) Pension to Government employees
2) Guaranteed Minimum Support Price for all Agricultural Commodities
3) Complete ban on freebies
4) Guaranteed compensation to farmers for the loss of crops due to natural calamities
Q. The Kirit Parikh committee is related to -
1) Credit delivery to MSME sector
2) Pricing of Natural Gas
3) State funding of elections
4) Creation of buffer stock of crude petroleum
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about Angel Tax?
1) Angel tax requires start-ups to pay income tax on capital received at a premium to their fair valuation
2) The excess of funds raised by an unlisted company at prices above fair value is treated as income, on which tax is levied
3) Angel tax applies to resident Indian investors only
4) Investments over and above the fair market value are taxed at 22.88%
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org