Q. Which of the following is a social objective of business?
2) Employment generation
3) Business coordination
4) Risk management
Q. The idea of Cultural Poverty was given by -
1) Oscar Lewis
2) Gunnar Myrdal
3) Aashish Bose
4) Amartya Sen
Q. Consider the following events and arrange them in chronological order -
1. Establishment of NABARD.
2. Self Help Group Bank Link-age Programme.
3. Kisan Credit Card Plan.
4. Establishment of Regional Rural Bank.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below -
1) 4, 1, 2, 3
2) 4, 2, 3, 1
3) 1, 2, 3, 4
4) 4, 3, 2, 1
Q. The Travel and Tourism Competitive Index (TTCI) is released by -
1) World Bank
2) International Monetary Fund
3) World Economic Forum
4) United Nations Development Programme
Q. Human Development Report 1997 introduced the concept of Human Poverty Index (HPI) but Human Development Report replaced it with Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) in the year -
Q. Who among the following has given the concept of Human Development?
1) Amartya Sen
3) Sukhamoy Chakravarty
4) G.S. Chaddha
Q. Indexation is a method whose use can be associated with which one of the following?
1) Controlling inflation
2) Nominal GDP estimation
3) Measurement of savings rate
4) Fixing of wage compensation
Q. The working of the price mechanism in a free-market economy refers to which one of the following?
1) The interplay of the forces of demand and supply
2) Determination of the inflation rate in the economy
3) Determination of the economy's propensity to consume
4) Determination of the economy's full employment output
Q. Which one of the following equals Personal Disposable Income?
1) Personal Income - Direct taxes paid by households and miscellaneous fees, fines, etc.
2) Private Income - Saving of Private Corporate Sectors - Corporation Tax
3) Private Income - Taxes
4) Total expenditure of Households - Income Tax - Gifts received
Q. Which of the following statements about 'Invest India' is/ are correct?
1. It is a joint venture (not for profit) company.
2. It is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
1) 1 only
2) 2 only
3) Both 1 and 2
4) Neither 1 nor 2
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org