Q. What was the Dutt-Bradley thesis?
1) The Working Committee of the Indian National Congress decided that Congress should play a crucial role in realising the independence of India
2) The Socialist party decided to play foremost part in anti imperialist struggle
3) Revolutionary socialist Betukeshwar Dutt put forth a ten-point plan to work for the success of anti-imperialist front
4) It was a Communist party document, according to which the National Congress could play a great part and a foremost part in realising the anti-imperialist people's front
Q. Which of the following is not found today a general characteristic of the party system in India?
1) Fragmentation and polarisation of parties
2) Most of the parties are based on ideology and concerned with national interest
3) Personality-oriented political parties
4) Mushroom growth of political parties
Q. Which one of the following types of bureaucracy exhibits a bias to wards party interests?
1) Guardian bureaukcracy
2) Caste bureaucracy
3) Patronage bureaucracy
4) Merit bureaucracy
Q. In a single transferable vote system, each voter is required to -
1) Indicate one preference more than the seats to be filled up
2) Indicate one preference less than the total seats to be filled up
3) Indicate as many preferences as there are candidates to be elected
4) Indicate only a single preference
Q. A horizontal grouping of specialized activities is attained in an organization that is -
Q. Which one of the following was not supported by Taylor in his Scientific Management theory?
1) Efficiency evaluation experts
2) Concept of 'Economic Man'
3) Functional foremanship
4) Standardization of tools
Q. Chester Barnard developed a concept in respect of acceptance of authority by a subordinate from his manager. Identify it.
1) Motivation matrix
2) Decision making authority
3) Zone of indifference
4) Zone of coercive authority
Q. Which one of the following is not included as a cause for disciplinary action against public servants by L.D. White?
2) Long absence from duty
Q. Three married couples are to be seated in a row having six seats in a Cinema Hall. Find the number of ways of their seating if all the ladies sit together.
4) None of these
Q. Which one of the following reflects the most appropriate relationship between law and liberty ?
1) If there are more laws, there is less liberty
2) If there are no laws, there is no liberty
3) If there is liberty, laws have to be made by the people
4) If laws are changed too often, liberty is in danger
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org