Q. The system under which the peasant himself owns the land and is responsible for payment of land revenue to the Government is known as -
1) Zamindari system
2) Ryotwari system
3) Mahalwari system
4) Dahsala system
Q. Which one of the following characteristics is not true for unitary form of Government?
1) Swift decision
3) Ideal for large countries
4) Uniformity of laws
Q. What was the Dutt-Bradley thesis?
1) The Working Committee of the Indian National Congress decided that Congress should play a crucial role in realising the independence of India
2) The Socialist party decided to play foremost part in anti imperialist struggle
3) Revolutionary socialist Betukeshwar Dutt put forth a ten-point plan to work for the success of anti-imperialist front
4) It was a Communist party document, according to which the National Congress could play a great part and a foremost part in realising the anti-imperialist people's front
Q. Which of the following is not found today a general characteristic of the party system in India?
1) Fragmentation and polarisation of parties
2) Most of the parties are based on ideology and concerned with national interest
3) Personality-oriented political parties
4) Mushroom growth of political parties
Q. Which one of the following types of bureaucracy exhibits a bias to wards party interests?
1) Guardian bureaukcracy
2) Caste bureaucracy
3) Patronage bureaucracy
4) Merit bureaucracy
Q. In a single transferable vote system, each voter is required to -
1) Indicate one preference more than the seats to be filled up
2) Indicate one preference less than the total seats to be filled up
3) Indicate as many preferences as there are candidates to be elected
4) Indicate only a single preference
Q. A horizontal grouping of specialized activities is attained in an organization that is -
Q. Which one of the following was not supported by Taylor in his Scientific Management theory?
1) Efficiency evaluation experts
2) Concept of 'Economic Man'
3) Functional foremanship
4) Standardization of tools
Q. Chester Barnard developed a concept in respect of acceptance of authority by a subordinate from his manager. Identify it.
1) Motivation matrix
2) Decision making authority
3) Zone of indifference
4) Zone of coercive authority
Q. Which one of the following is not included as a cause for disciplinary action against public servants by L.D. White?
2) Long absence from duty
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org