Q. Mask Dance and War dance aer popular folk dance of -
4) Arunachal Pradesh
Q. CS-52 and CS-54 are salt tolerant varieties of -
3) Indian Mustard
4) Sugar Cane
Q. Heart rot disease in Sugarbeet is caused due to the deficiency of -
Q. Yellow colour in Turmeric is caused due to the presence of -
Q. Which one of the following settlement pattern is likely to develop in plain fertile agricultural regions?
Q. Which of the following countries is the largest producer of wheat in the world?
2) Myanmar (Burma)
Q. What is Inter-cropping?
1) It is the time period between two cropping seasons.
2) It is growing of two or more crops in random mixture
3) It is growing of two or more crops in definite row patterns
4) It is growing of different crops on a piece of land in a preplanned succession
Q. Which one of the following is the correct sequential phase in the successional development of vegetation community in a habitat?
1) Migration, Reaction, Stabilization and Nudation
2) Migration, Stabilization, Reaction and Nudation
3) Nudation, Migration, Reaction and Stabilization
4) Reaction, Migration, Stabilization and Nudation
Q. The term soil impoverishment relates to which one of the following?
1) Soil erosion
2) Soil deposition
3) Soil getting very deficient in plant nutrients
4) Soil getting enriched with plant nutrients
Q. Which of the following is not an insecticide?
2) Sodium Chlorate
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com