Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about tuberculosis?
1) World Tuberculosis Day (24 March) marks the day in 1882 when Dr. Robert Koch announced that he had discovered the bacterium that causes TB
2) India has set the target of eliminating tuberculosis by 2025, five years ahead of the global target
3) Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by Mycobacterium Tuberculosisium
4) In the 1900s, TB was called 'the white plague' due to the pale appearance of the patients
Q. Which of the following organism is known as the cultivator of fungi?
Q. Milk is an example of -
4) None of the above
Q. In the process of dialysis, used on patients with affected kidneys, the phenomenon involved is -
Q. Synthetic detergents are -
1) Sodium salts of fatty acids
2) A mixture of sodium carbonate and sodium chloride
3) Calcium salts of hydrochloric acid
4) A mixture of sodium salts of aromatic and aliphatic sulphonic acids
Q. A cell is unable to synthesize lipids. Which .of its cell organelles might be defective?
1) Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
2) Golgi bodies
Q. Which one of the following plants has unisexual flowers?
Q. Which one of the following is the mechanism of action of oral contraceptive pills?
1) They kill the egg
2) They kill the sperm
3) They kill the zygote
4) They inhibit the release of an egg
Q. Which one of the following is caused by a bacterial pathogen?
2) Dengue fever
4) Typhoid fever
Q. Which one of the following groups are called amphibians of plant kingdom?
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org