Q. Who is the author of Silent Spring -
2) Amitav Ghosh
3) Friedrich Ratzel
4) Rachel Carson
Q. In which population interactions both the species benefit?
Q. Rajat has hypermetropia. What type of lens will the ophthalmologist recommend to correct his vision?
Q. What is the distinctive characteristic of 'marsupials'?
1) They lay eggs
2) They hibernate in winter
3) They carry young ones in pouches
4) They migrate from one place to another
Q. Name the tissues that transports food to various parts of a plant.
Q. Chlorophyll in photosynthetic prokaryotic bacteria is associated with -
2) membranous vesicles
Q. Which one of the following is active transport?
1) It is the movement of a substance against a diffusion gradient with the use of energy from respiration
2) It is the movement of a substance against a diffusion gradient without the use of energy
3) It is the movement of a substance against a diffusion gradient with the use of energy from photosynthesis
4) It is the movement of a substance along a diffusion gradient with the use of energy from respiration
Q. Food chain is -
1) relationship between auto-tropic
2) exchange of genetic material between two organisms
3) passage of food (and thus energy) from one organism to another
4) modern entrepreneur establishment providing food outlets
Q. Which one of the following cell organelles is known as 'suicide bags' of a cell?
3) Endoplasmic reticulum
Q. Which one of the following body parts/ organs of the human body does not have smooth muscles?
2) Iris of eye
3) Bronchi of lungs
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org