Q. Trophic levels are formed by -
1) Organisms linked in food chain
2) Plants only
3) Animals only
4) Carnivorous animals only
Q. Hangul-deer is found in which part of India?
1) In Kerala
2) In Assam
3) In Rajasthan
4) In Jammu and Kashmir
Q. In Trans-Siberian railway system Vladivostoclies on _________ coast.
Q. Which layer of atmosphere helps in radio transmission?
Q. Consider the following clues about the State of India -
1. It is known as the 'land of red river and blue hills'.
2. It contains three of the six physiographic divisions of India.
3. It covers about 2.39 percent of the total area of the country.
Identify the State on the basis of the given clues -
2) Andhra Pradesh
Q. Which of the following sets of States shares a boundary with Telangana?
1) Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra
2) Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
3) Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
4) Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra
Q. Rani told her friends that last year she did boating in four different lakes, namely, Loktak, Barapani, Kolleru, and Pulicat. Which of the following states did she visit?
1) Manipur, Meghalaya, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
2) Manipur, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
3) Mizoram, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
4) Mizoram, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
Q. The Tropic of Cancer passes through how many coastal and landlocked States of India, respectively?
1) 1 and 7
2) 2 and 6
3) 2 and 5
4) 3 and 5
Q. Which two rivers flow in the region between Gulbarga and Vijayanagara Hampi?
1) Narmada and Godavari
2) Mahanadi and Godavari
3) Kaveri and Periyar
4) Krishna and Tungabhadra
Q. Which one of the following is an ethnic community of Assam?
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org