Q. The Legislative Council in a State can be created or abolished by the -
1) President on the recommendation of the Governor of the State
2) Parliament on the recommendation of Chief Minister of the State
3) Parliament after the State Assembly passes a resolution to that effect
4) Governor of the State on the recommendation of the Council of Ministers
Q. The quorum of the Parliament is fixed at -
1) One - tenth of the member-ship of the House
2) two- third of the membership of the House
3) One - third of the membership of the House
4) One - eighth of the membership of the House
Q. Which amendment in the Indian Constitution limits the number of Ministers in the Council of Ministers?
Q. Which of the following Articles of the India Constitution deal with Citizenship?
1) Article -13 -16
2) Article - 5 - 11
3) Article - 1 -4
4) Article - 32
Q. Who was the Chairman of the House Committee of the Constituent Assembly of India?
1) B. Pattabhi Sitaramayya
2) A. V. Thakkar
3) J. B. Kripalani
4) K. M. Munsi
Q. In the context of the Indian Freedom Movement, which of the following years is correctly paired with the event that took place that year?
1) 1915 - Mahatma Gandhi returned from South Africa
2) 1944 - The Cripps Mission was sent by the British government to Indian cooperation for the British war efforts in the 2nd Word war
3) 1936 - The First Round Table Conference
4) 1945 - The All India Congress Committee met in Bombay and ratified the 'Quit India '
Q. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education (RTE) Act is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in the year -
Q. The source of authority of the India Constitution is -
1) The people of India
2) The government
3) The President
4) The Supreme Court
Q. The seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India deals with -
1) Allocation of Seats in the Council of states
2) Powers of the Governor of State
3) Distribution of power between the Union and the States
4) Power and Authority of the Municipalities
Q. Which article of the Constitution deals with Money Bills?
1) Article 130
2) Article 100
3) Article 110
4) Article 120
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com