Q. Which one of the provisions in the Constitution of India makes special provision with respect to the State of Assam?
1) Article 371A
2) Article 371B
3) Article 371C
4) Article 371D
Q. Under which article of the Constitution of India Governor has power to promulgate Ordinances during recess of legislature?
1) Article 15
2) Article 156
3) Article 212
4) Article 213
Q. In which year, office of the Parliamentary Secretary was created first time in independent India?
Q. The need for giving constitutional sanction to village panchayats was frist felt by -
1) Balwantrai Mehta Committee (1957)
2) Ashok Mehta commitee (1977)
3) G.V.K. Rao Committee (1985)
4) L. M. Singhavi Committee (1986)
Q. The question asked orally after the Question Hour in the House is called -
1) Supplementary Question
2) Short-notice Question
3) Starred Question
4) Unstarred Question
Q. Consider the following with respect to the revolutionary features of the Constitution (73rd Amendment) Act 1992.
1. Constitutional status on Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs).
2. Mandatory elections to PRIs.
3. Devolution of functions by state government.
4. Creation of State Finance Commission.
Which of these are correct?
1) 1 and 4
2) 1, 2 and 3
3) 3 and 4
4) 1, 2, 3 and 4
Q. Which one of the following is not included in the definition of Public Authority under the Right to Information Act, 2007?
1) Any authority/ body established/ constituted under the Constitution
2) Civil society organizations
3) Any Authority/ body established/ constituted by notification of appropriate government
4) Any authority/ body established/ constituted under parliamentary law
Q. Article 280 of the Constitution of India deals with -
1) Finance Commission
2) Information Commission
3) Election Commission
4) Public Service Commission
Q. The Structure of Disaster Management in India has been an outcome of -
1) A Parliamentary Ordinance of 2005
2) Disaster Management Act, 2005
3) The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
4) The National Green Tribunal Act, 1986
Q. Which one of the following statements regarding the Rajya Sabha is not correct?
1) Its members are elected by the elected members of the Legislative Assembly of a State
2) The election follows the system of proportional representation by means of a single transferable vote
3) 1/3rd of its members retire after every two years
4) It is a permanent body, but can be dissolved earlier by the President
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or da →
History of United Nation The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942. In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organiza →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function of the Organization: The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org