Q. Press advertisements which dominates on the newspaper and their location and size is not fixed is called -
1) Classified Advertisement
2) Display Advertisement
3) Outdoor Advertisement
4) Online Advertisement
Q. 'Public relations' can be defined as -
1) A collection of techniques for persuading people to buy products they don't need.
2) A collection of techniques for persuading news organisations to give space or time to people or produnts that are not inherently newsworthy.
3) Planned and continuous communication to provide information about an organisation, issue or product to the public.
4) Planned and continuous communication to obscure the inadequacies of an organization or product.
Q. Effective public relations introduces the management functions dealing with -
1) Putting a positive 'spin' on bad news.
2) Altering perceptions and manufacturing consent.
3) Professional subterfuge and deception.
4) Relationships between organisations and stakeholders
Q. Which practitioner is credited with coining the term public relations counsel?
1) Carl Byoir
2) Edward Bernays
3) Ivy Lee
4) John W. Hill
Q. Public relations is the management of communication between an organisation and its publics. It is defined by -
1) Joseph Dominick
2) Grunig and Hunt
3) Lionel Fielden
4) John Beird
Q. ............ customer not only returns back to your organization but also recommend you to others.
Q. ............ is considered as an aggressive behavior and will most likely bring negative response from the speaker.
4) None of the above
Q. Which of the following products/ industry are classified in Network Product Category?
1) Mobile Phones and Laptops industry
2) Iron and Steel Industry
3) Fertilizers Industry
4) Cotton textiles and Ready made garments Industry
Q. The context of face-to-face communication is -
4) Both synchronous and asynchronous
Q. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has inaugurated the National e-Assessment Center (NeAC) in?
2) New Delhi
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org