Q. The four models of public relations describe the different forms of communication between an organisation and its stakeholders were developed by -
1) Edward Bernays
2) Ivy Lee
3) Waiter Lippman
4) James Gruing & Todd Hunt
Q. Press advertisements which dominates on the newspaper and their location and size is not fixed is called -
1) Classified Advertisement
2) Display Advertisement
3) Outdoor Advertisement
4) Online Advertisement
Q. 'Public relations' can be defined as -
1) A collection of techniques for persuading people to buy products they don't need.
2) A collection of techniques for persuading news organisations to give space or time to people or produnts that are not inherently newsworthy.
3) Planned and continuous communication to provide information about an organisation, issue or product to the public.
4) Planned and continuous communication to obscure the inadequacies of an organization or product.
Q. Effective public relations introduces the management functions dealing with -
1) Putting a positive 'spin' on bad news.
2) Altering perceptions and manufacturing consent.
3) Professional subterfuge and deception.
4) Relationships between organisations and stakeholders
Q. Which practitioner is credited with coining the term public relations counsel?
1) Carl Byoir
2) Edward Bernays
3) Ivy Lee
4) John W. Hill
Q. Public relations is the management of communication between an organisation and its publics. It is defined by -
1) Joseph Dominick
2) Grunig and Hunt
3) Lionel Fielden
4) John Beird
Q. ............ customer not only returns back to your organization but also recommend you to others.
Q. ............ is considered as an aggressive behavior and will most likely bring negative response from the speaker.
4) None of the above
Q. Which of the following products/ industry are classified in Network Product Category?
1) Mobile Phones and Laptops industry
2) Iron and Steel Industry
3) Fertilizers Industry
4) Cotton textiles and Ready made garments Industry
Q. The context of face-to-face communication is -
4) Both synchronous and asynchronous
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org