Q. The first paragraph of a news story is called -
Q. Lobbying is -
1) The enhancement of communication between investor-owned companies and their shareholders.
2) Exercise of persuasion-cum-pressure.
3) Protesting about a particular cause.
4) Publishing advertisement.
Q. For effective media relations it is essential that Public Relations Department should be -
Q. Attempt to accept a certain view or persuade a specific action -
Q. Periodical publication addressed largely to the internal public of an organization is called as -
1) House journal
2) Information sheets
Q. The model which uses press releases and other one way communication techniques to disseminate information is called -
1) Publicity Model
2) Public Information Model
3) One Way Asymmetrical Model
4) Two Way Symmetrical Model
Q. What is meant by balance in a news?
1) Having several authors write a story.
2) Getting a lawyer's opinion before writing an article.
3) Giving the same amount of space to every paragraph.
4) Covering all sides of an issue as faily as possible.
Q. A meeting which is organised for journalists to provide them specific knowledge on a specific sector is known as -
1) Press Release
2) Press Interface
3) Press Briefing
4) Meet the Press
Q. The Code of Ethics in public relations was originally known as -
1) Code of Conduct
2) Code of Athens
3) Right to Information
4) Right to Privacy
Q. According to Parsons (1993) the modern public relations practitioner has four loyalties towards -
1) Self, Organisation, Profession, Society.
2) Self, Organisation, Political, Parties, Society.
3) Management, Organisation, Profession, Society.
4) Self, Organisation, Profession, Religion.
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com