Q. Lobbying is -
1) The enhancement of communication between investor-owned companies and their shareholders.
2) Exercise of persuasion-cum-pressure.
3) Protesting about a particular cause.
4) Publishing advertisement.
Q. For effective media relations it is essential that Public Relations Department should be -
Q. Attempt to accept a certain view or persuade a specific action -
Q. Periodical publication addressed largely to the internal public of an organization is called as -
1) House journal
2) Information sheets
Q. The model which uses press releases and other one way communication techniques to disseminate information is called -
1) Publicity Model
2) Public Information Model
3) One Way Asymmetrical Model
4) Two Way Symmetrical Model
Q. What is meant by balance in a news?
1) Having several authors write a story.
2) Getting a lawyer's opinion before writing an article.
3) Giving the same amount of space to every paragraph.
4) Covering all sides of an issue as faily as possible.
Q. A meeting which is organised for journalists to provide them specific knowledge on a specific sector is known as -
1) Press Release
2) Press Interface
3) Press Briefing
4) Meet the Press
Q. The Code of Ethics in public relations was originally known as -
1) Code of Conduct
2) Code of Athens
3) Right to Information
4) Right to Privacy
Q. According to Parsons (1993) the modern public relations practitioner has four loyalties towards -
1) Self, Organisation, Profession, Society.
2) Self, Organisation, Political, Parties, Society.
3) Management, Organisation, Profession, Society.
4) Self, Organisation, Profession, Religion.
Q. The four models of public relations describe the different forms of communication between an organisation and its stakeholders were developed by -
1) Edward Bernays
2) Ivy Lee
3) Waiter Lippman
4) James Gruing & Todd Hunt
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com