Q. Consider the following -
1. M. A. Ayyangar
2. G.S. Dhillon
3. Balram Jakhar
4. P. A. Sangma
How many of them were the Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Q. Which one of the following statements about the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the Parliament is not correct?
1) It examines the Finance Accounts of the Government of India
2) Fifteen members of the Committee are elected by the Lok Sabha from among its members
3) The Chairperson of the Committee is elected by its members
4) In case a member of any other Committee constituted by the Government is elected to the PAC, the Speaker of the Lok Sabha decides whether he should continue to be a member of the former Committee
Q. Which one of the following languages was added to the Eighth Schedule by a Constitutional Amendment in 1967?
Q. Which constitutional act included four more languages in the 8th Schedule to take the number of languages in the 8th Schedule to 22?
1) 90th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2003
2) 91st Constitutional Amendment Act, 2003
3) 92nd Constitutional Amendment Act, 2003
4) 93rd Constitutional Amendment Act, 2003
Q. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with the appointment of the acting Chief Justice of India?
1) Article 126
2) Article 125
3) Article 127
4) Article 128
Q. Which Schedule of the Indian Constitution is covered under Article 244?
1) Second Schedule
2) Fifth Schedule
3) Third Schedule
4) Fourth Schedule
Q. Which Article of the India Constitution provides for the adjudication of inter-state water disputes?
1) Article 260
2) Article 261
3) Article 262
4) Article 263
Q. Who can remove a judge of the High Court?
1) President on the resolution of parliament passed by a special majority
2) President on his own
3) Governor on the advice of the Chief minister
4) The President on the advice of the Chief Justice of India
Q. Which one of the following has become a legal right under the 44th Amendment Act?
1) Right to Property
2) Right to Liberty
3) Right to Education
4) Right to Judicial Remedies
Q. The Vice-President of India is elected by the -
1) Members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
2) Members of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha
3) Members of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Parishad
4) Members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and Vidhan Sabha
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org