Q. How many States and Union Territories were established by the 1956, State Restructuring Act?
1) 14 States, 6 Union Territories
2) 18 States, 9 Union Territories
3) 22 States, 8 Union Territories
4) 21 States, 7 Union Territories
Q. Under which Provision has the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission been constituted?
1) Section 118(2) of the States Reorganization Act, 1956
2) Section 118(3) of the States Reorganization Act, 1956
3) Section 118(1) of the States Reorganization Act, 1956
4) Section 116(4) of the States Reorganization Act, 1956
Q. The Madhya Pradesh State Election Commission was constituted on -
1) 1st February 1994
2) 1st March 1994
3) 1st April 1994
4) 1 May 1994
Q. Which List and Entry of Seventh Schedule of Indian Constitution are related to the election of the legislature of the State?
1) List - I, Entry 72
2) List - II, Entry 27
3) List - II, Entry 37
4) List - III, Entry 32
Q. Under which law is the State Food Commission established?
1) National Food Security Act, 2013
2) National Food Security Act, 2019
3) National Food Security Act, 2020
4) None of the above
Q. All India Services can be created by the -
3) Prime Minister
4) U. P. S. C.
Q. Who among the following decides whether a particular Bill is a. Money Bill or not?
2) Speaker of Lok Sabha
3) Chairman of Rajya Sabha
4) Finance Minister
Q. What is Zero Hour?
1) When the proposals of the opposition are considered
2) When matters of utmost importance are raised.
3) The interval between the morning and afternoon sessions.
4) When a Money Bill is introduced in the Lok Sabha.
Q. Which of the following protects personal freedom?
1) Quo Warranto
3) Habeas Corpus
Q. Which of the following is associated with Panchayati Raj?
1) Shah Commission
2) Nanavati Commission
3) Balwant Rai Committee
4) Liberhan Commission
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org