Q. The Citizenship Act, of 1955 deals with the determination of citizenship on or after -
1) 26th January 1950
2) 26th November 1949
3) 15th August 1947
4) 14th August 1947
Q. Consider the following statements concerning the National Education Policy, 2020 -
(1) At least 50 percent of the learners through school and higher education system to get exposure to vocational education by 2025.
(2) Secondary schools should collaborate with ITIs, Polytechnics, and local industries.
(3) Vocational education to be exclusively provided by NGOs.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1) Only 1
2) Only 1 and 2
3) Only 2 and 3
4) All 1, 2 and 3
Q. Which one of the following is not a part of Article 51 of the Constitution of India?
1) Promote international peace and security
2) Maintain just and honourable relations between nations
3) Use of UN peacekeeping force for resolution of international disputes
4) Encourage settlement of international disputes by arbitration
Q. Which of the following (Part of Indian Constitution-Subject) is not correctly matched?
1) Part II - Citizenship
2) Part IV - Directive Principles of State Policy
3) Part V - Fundamental Duties
4) Part III - Fundamental Rights
Q. What is the name of the digital platform that the Supreme Court of India has started to convey its interim, stay, and bail orders quickly?
Q. At which place the pregnancy cannot be terminated under the rule of Section-4 of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act 1971?
1) At a hospital established by Government
2) At a hospital maintained by Government
3) At the place identified by the committee formed at the district level
4) None of the above
Q. Which is not true about the 'Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act'?
1) It shall come into force on such date, as the Central Government may, by its Gazette Notification, appoint
2) It is extended to the whole of India
3) It was passed in 1986
4) All of the above
Q. In such a situation, when the Speaker has to vacate his seat in the State Legislative Assembly, he will submit his resignation in his own handwriting with signatures to whom among the following?
1) Minister of Law & Justice of the State
2) Deputy Speaker of the State Legislative Assembly
3) Chief Minister of the State
4) Governor of the State
Q. Public Accounts Committee has the following members (Give the correct answer) -
1) (Lok Sabha)-15, (Rajya Sabha)-7, (Total)-22
2) (Lok Sabha)-17, (Rajya Sabha)-10, (Total)-27
3) (Lok Sabha)-11, (Rajya Sabha)-5, (Total)-16
4) (Lok Sabha)-10, (Rajya Sabha)-5, (Total)-15
Q. The accounts of the state fund for persons with disabilities shall be audited by the -
3) Both (A) and (B)
4) None of the above
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org