Q. Who among the following was named Federation of International Hockey player of the year for 2022?
1) Harmanpreet Singh
2) Jamie Dwyer
3) Arther van Doren
4) Teun De Nooijer
Q. Who was the chief guest on the occasion of the 74th Republic day in India?
1) Jair Messias Bolsonaro, Brazil
2) Emmanuel Macron, France
3) Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, Egypt
4) Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africa
Q. 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas Convention held in -
1) New Delhi
Q. Infant mortality ratio of which one of the following countries is comparable to that of India?
2) United States of America
3) Sri Lanka
4) None of the above
Q. The Nobel Peace Prize 2022 has been awarded to -
I. Jailed Belarusian human rights activist Ales Byalyatski.
II. Russian human rights organization Memorial
III. Ukrainian human rights organization Center for Civil Liberties.
The correct code is -
1) Only I
2) Only II and III
3) Both I, II and III
4) None of the above
Q. What is 'Kalyani M4'?
1) Kalyani M4 is a Quick Reaction Fighting Vehicle (Heavy)
2) An Indian Remote Sensing Satellite
3) A surface-to-surface short-range missile
4) A submarine
Q. Which of the following has been declared as India's first 24 x 7 Solar Powered village?
1) Modhera (Gujarat)
2) Bhadla (Rajasthan)
3) Kamuthi (Tamil Nadu)
4) Veli (Kerala)
Q. The Nobel prize in Literature for the year 2022 was awarded to -
1) Annie Ernaux, French Writer
2) Abdulrazak Gurnah, Tanzanian-born UK-based writer
3) Louise Gluck, US poet
4) Bob Dylan
Q. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan Commission has been appointed by the Central Government to examine -
1) The Matter of giving Scheduled Caste status to new people who claim to historically have belonged to the SCs, but have converted to a religion other than those mentioned in the Presidential orders.
2) The matter related to two-child norms universally in India
3) The issue of the Universal Civil Code
4) The demands for creation of new states
Q. Svante Paabo won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discoveries -
1) Concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution
2) Concerning new vaccine against cervical cancer
3) Leading to the radiological investigation of Alzheimer's disease
4) Of a new drug for the treatment of tuberculosis
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com