Q. Bad loans worth __________________ have been written off by scheduled commercial banks in the last five fiscals (2017-22).
1) ₹9,45,126 crore
2) ₹10,09,511 crore
3) ₹11,23,546 crore
4) ₹12,06,213 crore
Q. As part of a plan to decarbonise economies by 2050, the European Commission on December 13, 2022, reached a political agreement on the carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM), which will put a carbon price on imports of products such as:-
II. Iron and steel
IV. Chemical fertilizers
The The correct code is -
1) Only I, III, and IV
2) Only III, IV, V and VI
3) All I, II, III, IV, V and VI
4) Only II and V
Q. Cyclone Mandous, a severe cyclonic storm in the Bay of Bengal, has affected the most _______________.
1) West Bengal
3) Andhra Pradesh
4) Tamil Nadu
Q. Which of the following statement is incorrect about Ayush Grid Project?
1) The Ayush Grid Project is conceptualized by the Ministry of Ayush for creating a comprehensive Information Technology backbone for the entire Ayush sector.
2) The Ayush Grid Platform envisages digitization of service delivery across the six functional areas - Health Services, Education, Research, Drug Administration, and Medicinal Plants.
3) It aims at increased digital collaboration and exchange of best practices among Ayush stakeholders.
4) It aims at creating a nationwide network of Ayush hospitals right from the grass root level to Appex institutions
Q. EASE (Enhanced Access and Services Excellence) reforms are aimed at-
1) Enhancement of banking sector performance
2) Enhancement of banking sector performance of public sector undertakings
3) Enhancement of the services of Indian railways
4) Improvement in service delivery of government departments
Q. "Toolkit on Enabling Gender Responsive Urban Mobility and Public Spaces in India" has been launched by -
1) UN Women
2) World Bank
3) NITI Aayog
4) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology,Gol
Q. Consider the following statement in relation to a recently released World Bank report (2022) -
I. Currently, 733 million people in the world have no access to electricity.
II. By 2030, 670 million people will remain without it.
Which of the above statements is/ are correct?
1) Only I
2) Only II
3) Both I and II
4) Neither I nor II
Q. As of November 30, 2022 total grid-connected India stood at -
1) 119. 51 GW
2) 225.1 GW
3) 189.2 GW
4) 190.33 GW
Q. India rises to ............ in Hurun Global 500 ranking.
Q. Which of the following city has won the World Green City Awards 2022?
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com