Q. Ima Keithel, or Mother's market, is in the state of -
Q. Who among the following has been named Mrs. World 2022?
1) Sargam Koushal (India)
2) Shaylyn Ford (the US)
3) Kate Schneider (Ireland)
4) Andria Thompson ( Canada)
Q. Which of the following agency has recognized 'Namami Gange' ( Nation Mission for clean Ganga initiative ) as one of the Top 10 World Restoration Flagships programs aimed at reviving the natural world?
1) World Bank
2) United Nations
3) US Aid
4) Bill Gates Foundation
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the electoral bond?
1) Electoral Bonds are a debt instrument through which anyone can donate money to political parties.
2) Electoral bonds, are sold in multiples of ₹1,000,₹10,000, ₹1 lakh, ₹10 lakh, and ₹1 crore.
3) Electoral bonds can be bought from authorised branches of the State Bank of India .
4) The political parties can choose to encash such bonds within 6 months of receiving them and fund their electoral expenses.
Q. Which of the following institutions was almost paralyzed by a cyber attack?
1) Defence Research and Development Organization, New Delhi
2) All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
3) Research and Development and Standardization Organization , Lucknow
4) Indian Space Research Organization, Bengaluru
Q. Which of the following state has been ruled by single political party for the longest tenure?
1) West Bengal (Communist party of India-Marxist)
2) Gujarat ( Bharatiya Janta party)
3) Odisha ( Biju Janta Dal)
4) Tamil Nadu (DMK)
Q. How many following pairs is/are matched correctly in relation to the geographical indication tag granted to certain products in the month of December 2022?
I. Gamosa - Assam
II. Tandoor Redgram -Telangana
III. Raktse Apricot - Ladakh
IV. Alibaug white Onion- Maharashtra
Q. What is friendshoring?
1) 'Friendshoring' is a strategy where a country sources the raw materials, Components, and even manufactured good from countries that share its value
2) Establishing closed cooperative relations with friendly neighbouring countries
3) Entering into Free Trade Agreements with traditional trade partners
4) Coming of companies of common interests at a friendly platform
Q. Vedic City is being developed in which city?
Q. Which of the following Municipal Corporations has/have issued Municipal Bonds to garner the funds for the development of the city?
The correct code is -
1) Only I and II
2) Only III and IV
3) Only I and Iv
4) All I, II, III and IV
Comparative literature is an interdisciplinary field that studies literature from different countries, cultures, and languages. This field offers various career opportunities, and its scope is not limited to just academia. Comparative literature graduates can work in a variety of fields, including p →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org