Q. Which one of the following is not included as a cause for disciplinary action against public servants by L.D. White?
2) Long absence from duty
Q. Three married couples are to be seated in a row having six seats in a Cinema Hall. Find the number of ways of their seating if all the ladies sit together.
4) None of these
Q. Which one of the following reflects the most appropriate relationship between law and liberty ?
1) If there are more laws, there is less liberty
2) If there are no laws, there is no liberty
3) If there is liberty, laws have to be made by the people
4) If laws are changed too often, liberty is in danger
Q. Which of the following are regarded as the main features of the 'Rule of Law' ?
1. Limitation of powers 2. Equality before law
3. People's responsibility to the Government 4. Liberty and civil rights.
Select the correct answer using the code given below :
1) 1 and 3 only
2) 2 and 4 only
3) 1, 2 and 4 only
4) 1, 2, 3 and 4
Q. A particle having at least one dimension less than 10-7 metre. is known as -
1) Nano particle
2) Micro particle
3) Macro particle
4) Milli particle
Q. Given below are two statements, one is labelled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A) : Turkish invasions on India were successful.
Reason (R) : There was no political unity in North India.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below :
1) Both (A) and (B) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
2) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
3) (A) is true, but (R) is false
4) (A) is false, but (R) is true
Q. What can be the maximum representation from the Union Territories to the Lok Sabha ?
4) None of the above
Q. Fascism believes in the application of the principle of -
Q. Laberalism stands for -
1) A movement & an attitude
3) Freedom in social, political and economic aspects
4) Religious orthodoxy
Q. What is the fascist view of state ?
1) Nation state is unquestionably sovereign
2) State is the instrument of exploitation in the hands of few
3) State is under the control of a king
4) State enhances the ideal of individualism
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org