Q. Which one of the following laws of electromagnetism does not give the direction of magnetic field?
1) Right-hand thumb rule
2) Fleming's left-hand rule
3) Fleming's right-hand rule
4) Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction
Q. A non-spherical shining spoon can generally be considered as a -
1) Spherical mirror
2) Parabolic mirror
3) Plane mirror
Q. Which one of the following is an electric conductor?
1) A plastic sheet
2) Distilled water
3) Human body
4) A wooden thin sheet
Q. We are given three copper wires of different lengths and different areas of cross-section. Which one of the following would have highest resistivity?
1) Copper wire of 50 cm length and 1 mm diameter
2) Copper wire of 25 cm length and 0.5 mm diameter
3) Copper wire of 10 cm length and 2.0 mm diameter
4) All the wires would have same resistivity
Q. Osmosis is the process of movement of water molecules from its -
1) higher concentration to its lower concentration through a cell wall
2) lower concentration to its Jiigher concentration through a fully permeable membrane
3) higher concentration to its lower concentration through a fully permeable membrane
4) higher concentration to its lower concentration tihrough a semi-permeable membrane
Q. In which of the following cases of motion are the distance moved and the magnitude of displacement equal?
1) If a car is moving on straight road
2) If a car is moving on Circular Road
3) If the pendulam is moving to and fro
4) If a planet is moving around the sun
Q. Agents of fog formation do not include?
1) High Relative density
2) Diurnal temperatures of short ranges
3) Winter season
4) Rapid Radiation
Q. The best evidence for the existence and movement of particles in liquids was given by -
1) John Dalton
2) Ernest Rutherford
3) J. J. Thomson
4) Robert Brown
Q. Which of the following is the best conductor of electricity?
1) Copper metal
2) Aluminium metal
3) Silver metal
4) Iron metal
Q. Which of the following statements is/are correct?
I. The force between two bodies is directly proportional to the product of their masses.
II. The force between two bodies is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
III. The force between two bodies is the ratio of their masses.
Correct code is -
1) Only I is correct
2) Only II is correct
3) I and II both are correct
4) I, II and III all are correct
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org