Q. As per census 2011, what is the population growth percentage of Uttar Pradesh ?
Q. Which of the following foundations confers the Global Goalkeeper Awards ?
1) Coca-Cola Foundations
2) Ford Foundations
3) Infosys Foundation
4) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Q. At which of the following sites have archaeologists recovered burial of five wild dogs and antler's horn ?
Q. In the context of Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), which of the following statements is not correct ?
1) A foreign national those who or either of whose parents or grandparents or great grandparents is or had been a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh, is not eligible for it.
2) An OCI is granted multiple entry visa for a period of ten years only.
3) Any foreign national who was eligible to become a citizen of India on 26.01.1950 is eligible for it.
4) An OCI is allowed to undertake all activities except research work for which special permission is required.
Q. What would you call the area under the curve of a velocity time graph included between itself and two time ordinates?
Q. According to the Demographic Transition theory, the third stage in a demographic cycle is marked by _______
1) high fertility ,low mortality
2) low fertility, low mortality
3) high mortality, low fertility
4) high fertility, high mortality
Q. As per the UN criteria, a city qualifies as a mega city when its population is a minimum of __________
1) 5 Million
2) 10 Million
3) 15 Million
4) 12 Million
Q. In the context of various environment protection treaties/protocols and the places associated with them, which of the following is not paired ?
1) Protocol on Biosafety - Cartagena
2) Convention on the prior informed consent procedure for certain Hazardous chemicals and pesticides in in international trade - Stockholm
3) Convention on the control of transboundary movement of hazardous wastes and their disposal - Basel
4) Convention on biological diversity - Nagoya
Q. Which of the following types of institutions come under the ambit of National Board of Accreditation (NBA)?
1) Teacher education institutions
2) Technical institutions
3) Agriculture institutions
4) Medical institutions
Q. Formulation of long-term-low emission development strategies by each country was suggested under:
1) Paris Agreement
2) Montreal Protocol
3) International solar alliance
4) Kyoto Protocol
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Foundation Date: September 11, 1961 Headquarter: Gland (Switzerland) President & CEO: Carter Roberts Member Countries: All the countries of the world WWF was established in 1961 by a group of passionate and committed individuals who sought to secure the funding necessary to protect places and →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com