Q. Rani told her friends that last year she did boating in four different lakes, namely, Loktak, Barapani, Kolleru, and Pulicat. Which of the following states did she visit?
1) Manipur, Meghalaya, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
2) Manipur, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
3) Mizoram, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
4) Mizoram, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
Q. The Tropic of Cancer passes through how many coastal and landlocked States of India, respectively?
1) 1 and 7
2) 2 and 6
3) 2 and 5
4) 3 and 5
Q. Which two rivers flow in the region between Gulbarga and Vijayanagara Hampi?
1) Narmada and Godavari
2) Mahanadi and Godavari
3) Kaveri and Periyar
4) Krishna and Tungabhadra
Q. Which one of the following is an ethnic community of Assam?
Q. What will be the correct sequence of cities on the bank of River Ganga if someone moves from west to east?
1) Prayagraj, Kanpur, Bhagalpur, Patna
2) Prayagraj, Kanpur, Patna, Bhagalpur
3) Kanpur, Prayagraj, Bhagalpur, Patna
4) Kanpur, Prayagraj, Patna, Bhagalpur
Q. Which one among the following States has the longest extension in the north-south direction?
Q. If it is 10:00 A.M. at Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), then what will be the time at 90° longitude?
1) 5:00 A.M.
2) 4:00 A.M.
3) 3:00 P.M.
4) 4:00 P.M.
Q. Which of the following groups of planets is termed as 'gas planets' as they are composed primarily of lighter ices, liquids, and gases?
1) Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus
2) Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn
3) Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune
4) Neptune, Saturn, Mars, Uranus
Q. Consider the following characteristics of a soil type -
1. These soils consist of various proportions of sand, silt, and clay.
2. These soils contain adequate proportions of potash, phosphoric acid, and lime.
3. These soils can be further classified on the basis of their age.
Identify the type of soil on the basis of the given characteristics -
Q. The Indus River basin is extended up -
1) Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab
2) Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana
3) Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan
4) Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan
Fashion design is a dynamic and creative field that offers innovative career openings for those with a passion for style, creativity, and invention. This composition will explore the colorful job prospects in the fashion design assiduity, the original hires one can anticipate, and punctuate some o →
Foundation Date: December 8, 1991 Headquarters: The Republic of Belarus Executive Secretaries: Sergei Lebedev Member Countries: 12 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was established on December 8, 1991, and the leaders of the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine signed an a →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to email@example.com