Q. Which one of the following is not appointed by the Governor of a State?
1) The Chief Minister
2) Advocate General
3) Member of State Republic Service Commission
4) Judges of the High Court
Q. Who amongst the following acts as the presiding officer of the House without being its member?
1) Vice President of India
2) Speaker of Lok Sabha
3) Chairman of the Legislative Council
4) Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
Q. Which pair is not correctly matched?
1) Fundamental Duties-Article 51 of Indian Constitution
2) Free Legal Aid-Article 39A of Indian Constitution
3) Safeguard the Forests and Wildlife-Article 48A of Indian Constitution
4) Protect Historical Monument-Article 49 of Indian Constitution
Q. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched in relation to the Schedules of the Constitution of India?
1) Eleventh Schedule-Panchayati Raj Institution
2) Eighth Schedule-Panchayati Raj Institutions
3) Twelfth Schedule-Municipalities
4) Tenth Schedule-Anti Defection law
Q. Which Fundamental Right is not available to Non-citizens of India?
1) Freedom to manage religious affairs
2) Protection of Life and Personal Liberty
3) Freedom of Conscience
4) Freedom of Speech and Expression
Q. Which of the following is not an All India Service?
1) Indian Information Service
2) Indian Administrative Service
3) Indian Police Service
4) Indian Forest Service
Q. What is the function of Gram Panchayat?
1) Civic amenities
2) Social Welfare activities
3) Developmental activities
4) All of the above
Q. Which one of the following is the characteristics of Good Governance?
1) Peoples Participation
2) Accountability of the Government functionaries
3) Transparency in the Public Administration
4) All of the above
Q. Which of the following is correctly matched?
1) First Panchayati Raj institution was inaugurated-1955
2) The Community Development Programme started-1952
3) Panchayat Day-October 2
4) 73rd Constitutional Amendment-1959
Q. According to 74th amendment which is not a urban local self government -
1) Nagar Panchayat
2) Municipal Council
3) Kshetra Panchayat
4) Municipal Corporation
Print media are lightweight, portable, disposable publications printed on paper and circulated as physical copies in forms we call books, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. They hold informative and entertaining content that is of general or special interest. They are published either once or d →
Founded on: 7 April 1948. Head Quarter: Geneva, Switzerland Director-General: Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Member Country: 194 WHO began when our Constitution came into force on 7 April 1948 – a date we now celebrate every year as World Health Day. We are now more than 7000 people from more than 1 →
In 2009, an unknown programmer by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto put forward a whitepaper that proposed a creation of new form of digital currency - cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency functions the same way as regular currencies do in that its used as a means of exchange, unit of account and a store of va →
Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
If you contribute your content to our site. Please mail us your content to firstname.lastname@example.org